Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life and Ideas

I'll be going back to Cebu tomorrow. I'm actually both excited and anxious. Excited because of the new semester and because I also missed my friends in Cebu. Anxious because of the uncertainties ahead, especially my teaching load. Until this time I'm not really stable in this department but  that's a long story...

While in Davao, I got in touch with old friends and we spent time updating. The long and short is that we got to talk about blogs, among other things. Some of them know that I write every now and then in my multiply and friendster accounts. After a while we decided that we should all write blogs about our activities as a way of updating the rest about us. This is better than writing emails to many people only to give updates about our lives.

I told my friends that I wanted to write blogs about my life in my friendster account and write blogs about ideas in my multiply account. Apparently my friends have different preferences when it comes to these social network websites. In the end, they told me to write both types of blogs in both accounts. Ok then... I promised that we start next Sunday.

The plan is to write every Sunday about the activities during the week. Some of the guys asked to write every month since they're not really into writing. In my case, they requested it weekly. I liked the idea as well since I look at life as an adventure to the extent of viewing mundane and trivial matters with a different perspective. I also prefer writing than posting pictures since I'm not really into the latter. Aside from the fact that I don't have a camera with me all the time, I also don't find myself interesting to look at.

There are also the ideas that I want to download from my mind so I don't get crazy. Anyway, I have to accept that blogging will now be a major part of my life. I hope there's a way to earn from this. Oh well, at least I get to update my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment