Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some wishes...

Yup. I'm still awake. =D

I was going over the National Building Code hoping to summarize the applicable provisions for a particular project. Suddenly I couldn't help wishing that there are better ways of doing this...

I wish someone would write a program where you only need to input the needed parameters and the program gives you back the applicable provisions for the project... This will make it easier for both architect and building official to check the plans....

I wish someone would specialize on the National Building Code so that any questions on the Code may be answered, and any conflicts settled... This will also pave the way to further refinements of the law...

Yup, I'm awake alright... but dreaming... ;p

5 comments:

  1. Oh that would be sooo cool and soo convenient...ahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. also STRAD (not the musical instrument), ARCH VIEW and ARCH INFO pud oh...mam solis told us about it...shet...so freakin COOOOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hala...naa lagi kay interntet...u at home???hehehe...

    ReplyDelete